“Lizzie MCGuire” star Hilary Duff is terrified that her four-year-old son Luca may end up working in the entertainment industry. Despite her reservations about her son eventually establishing a career in Hollywood, the 28-year-old singer is supporting her son’s talents in whatever way she can, reported People magazine.
“That terrifies me,” she said.
“He is really creative with his play and the stories that he’ll come up with, I do it a lot with him, so I think it’s helped him learn how to do it, but sometimes the things he comes up with are really creative,” Duff said.
- Shilpa Shetty in military separates is proof that she can ace any look
- Banaras Hindu University violence: Varsity students stage protest in Delhi
- CM Virbhadra Singh lays foundation stones of 31 projects in Himachal Pradesh
- 'AIDS spreads by shaking hands': Old, banned pamphlets resurface on social media
- Kumkum Bhagya 26 September full episode written update: Alia puts poison in Disha's drink
- Top-ranked Gabrine Muguruza advances to third round at Wuhan Open
“His storylines – like if he’s being Leo, the blue Ninja Turtle, and Shredder, he’ll be like, ‘No, you can’t eat that pizza right now because the bad guys are coming’, and then he’s like, ‘OK, I’ll get my nunchucks, be right back…,” the singer added.
Duff also thinks Luca might become a director in the future, because he has a penchant for making visual statements when playing around on social media apps.
“He’s loving Snapchat, may end up working in the entertainment industry. He just likes the filters, he likes to play around with them,” she said.