“Lizzie MCGuire” star Hilary Duff is terrified that her four-year-old son Luca may end up working in the entertainment industry. Despite her reservations about her son eventually establishing a career in Hollywood, the 28-year-old singer is supporting her son’s talents in whatever way she can, reported People magazine.
“That terrifies me,” she said.
“He is really creative with his play and the stories that he’ll come up with, I do it a lot with him, so I think it’s helped him learn how to do it, but sometimes the things he comes up with are really creative,” Duff said.
- Harvey Weinstein told me I'd never work in Hollywood: Pamela Anderson
- Hilary Duff's house burgled when she was away on a family vacation
- It feels good being back on TV: Hilary Duff
- My life has changed with parenthood: Hilary Duff
- Hilary Duff finds motherhood 'exhausting'
- Hillary Duff paid for not working
“His storylines – like if he’s being Leo, the blue Ninja Turtle, and Shredder, he’ll be like, ‘No, you can’t eat that pizza right now because the bad guys are coming’, and then he’s like, ‘OK, I’ll get my nunchucks, be right back…,” the singer added.
Duff also thinks Luca might become a director in the future, because he has a penchant for making visual statements when playing around on social media apps.
“He’s loving Snapchat, may end up working in the entertainment industry. He just likes the filters, he likes to play around with them,” she said.