Henry Cavill treated fans to the first look of Clark Kent, the mild-mannered alter-ego of Superman, from the upcoming ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’ for a charitable cause.
The official account of the Royal Marines Charitable Trust Fund posted an image of Cavill holding up a shirt supporting the cause, while standing next to a chair with the name ‘Clark’.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Cavill’s Kent was dressed in a smart trench coat, suit but his trademark glasses were missing. Cavill is supporting is a 6656km marathon Royal Marine Commandos are undertaking this year to celebrate the 350th anniversary of the organization and to raise money.
‘Batman V Superman’, directed by Zack Snyder, is currently in production with a release date set for May 6, 2016.