Henry Cavill treated fans to the first look of Clark Kent, the mild-mannered alter-ego of Superman, from the upcoming ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’ for a charitable cause.
The official account of the Royal Marines Charitable Trust Fund posted an image of Cavill holding up a shirt supporting the cause, while standing next to a chair with the name ‘Clark’.
Cavill’s Kent was dressed in a smart trench coat, suit but his trademark glasses were missing. Cavill is supporting is a 6656km marathon Royal Marine Commandos are undertaking this year to celebrate the 350th anniversary of the organization and to raise money.
‘Batman V Superman’, directed by Zack Snyder, is currently in production with a release date set for May 6, 2016.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016