Angelina Jolie has revealed visiting people in war zones has made her happier. The 38-year-old actress, who raises children Maddox , 12, Pax, 10, Zahara, nine, Shiloh, eight, and five-year-old Knox and Vivienne with fiance Brad Pitt, said the travelling she does in her work with the United Nations has stopped her worrying about her own problems and made her appreciate the things she has, reported Contactmusic.
“I’d been through a period where I was more concerned with my own problems and pain. Then I travelled to places where there were landmine victims, I went to my first war zone, to places where you see people in real need.
“You meet people who don’t even know where their parents are, or their children, and they haven’t got enough food. And you wake up in a moment, you realise how fortunate you are that your concerns are nothing in comparison. You don’t worry about yourself, you worry about other people and you just grow
up. It helped me get out of my own head. And it’s a happier life. To be of service to others creates a happier life,” she said.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls