Actor Demian Bichir, last seen in Quentin Tarantino’s “The Hateful Eight”, has joined Michael Fassbender and Katherine Waterston in Ridley Scott’s sequel to “Prometheus”, titled “Alien: Covenant”.
Details about Bichir’s role are kept under wraps, reported Deadline.
Bichir, 52, will next be seen alongside Eva Longoria and Melissa Benoist in the drama “Lowriders”.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Covenant”, set ten years after “Prometheus”, will follow a colony ship bound for a remote planet on the far side of the galaxy.
The crew discovers what they think is an uncharted paradise, but is actually a dark, dangerous world – whose sole inhabitant is the “synthetic” David (Fassbender), survivor of the doomed Prometheus expedition.
The film is scheduled to begin filming this April in Australia for an October 6, 2017 release in the US.