Actor Demian Bichir, last seen in Quentin Tarantino’s “The Hateful Eight”, has joined Michael Fassbender and Katherine Waterston in Ridley Scott’s sequel to “Prometheus”, titled “Alien: Covenant”.
Details about Bichir’s role are kept under wraps, reported Deadline.
Bichir, 52, will next be seen alongside Eva Longoria and Melissa Benoist in the drama “Lowriders”.
“Covenant”, set ten years after “Prometheus”, will follow a colony ship bound for a remote planet on the far side of the galaxy.
The crew discovers what they think is an uncharted paradise, but is actually a dark, dangerous world – whose sole inhabitant is the “synthetic” David (Fassbender), survivor of the doomed Prometheus expedition.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The film is scheduled to begin filming this April in Australia for an October 6, 2017 release in the US.