‘Harry Potter’ stars Emma Watson and Tom Felton have paid tribute to co-star Dave Legeno following his death in California last week.
Legeno, who starred in the last three instalments of the ‘Harry Potter’ franchise as werewolf Fenrir Greyback, was found dead in a remote area of Death Valley, California by a pair of hikers.
An official cause of death has yet to be released, but he is thought to have suffered from extreme heat-related issues. Watson, who played female lead Hermione Granger in the films, took to Twitter to pay tribute to the actor, writing, “I’m so sad to hear about #DaveLegeno. He was such a lovely man. I hope he is resting in peace.”
Felton, who played Draco Malfoy, added, “Gutted to hear the sad news about Dave Legeno. He was a true Big, Friendly, Gentleman. Was a pleasure every time we met #Bfg #DaveLegeno”.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More