‘Harry Potter’ stars Emma Watson and Tom Felton have paid tribute to co-star Dave Legeno following his death in California last week.
Legeno, who starred in the last three instalments of the ‘Harry Potter’ franchise as werewolf Fenrir Greyback, was found dead in a remote area of Death Valley, California by a pair of hikers.
An official cause of death has yet to be released, but he is thought to have suffered from extreme heat-related issues. Watson, who played female lead Hermione Granger in the films, took to Twitter to pay tribute to the actor, writing, “I’m so sad to hear about #DaveLegeno. He was such a lovely man. I hope he is resting in peace.”
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Felton, who played Draco Malfoy, added, “Gutted to hear the sad news about Dave Legeno. He was a true Big, Friendly, Gentleman. Was a pleasure every time we met #Bfg #DaveLegeno”.