“Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull” may not have been the most well-received sequel in history but Harrison Ford has said that he’s still up for a fifth Indy movie.
The 73-year-old actor has played the archaeologist in all four films and that he would definitely be up for a return, reported Entertainment Weekly.
“Oh, yeah. Yeah, I’d love to do another Indiana Jones,” he said.
- Indiana Jones V: Steven Spielberg will begin filming in 2019
- Harrison Ford’s Indiana Jones voted the greatest movie character of all time
- Harrison Ford ‘excited’ about ‘Indiana Jones 5’
- Indiana Jones could return,says Harrison Ford
- Ford wants to be ‘Indiana’ again
- Coming soon,Harrison Ford in ‘Indiana Jones: 5’
“A character that has a history and a potential, kind of a rollicking good movie ride for the audience, Steven Spielberg as a director – what’s not to like?”
Last month producer Frank Marshall said that should the franchise be rebooted, Ford’s character would not be recast.
Way back in 2008, George Lucas spoke about his plans for a fifth Indy movie based around Shia LaBeouf’s character Mutt Williams from the fourth film.