Harrison Ford, who injured himself on the set of ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’, is undergoing a speedy recovery.
The 71-year-old actor’s trainer said his health is progressing faster than the fictional spacecraft in the Star Wars movie, reported TMZ.
Ford is back on his feet with the help of a large leg brace as he works to regain full fitness for filming. The actor broke his left leg on June 12, one of the first days of shooting of the film and was rushed to a hospital for a surgery.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Ford’s representative has said he was doing well and looking forward to returning to work.