Actress Halle Berry’s role in the upcoming ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’ movie has been reportedly cut down.
The 47-year-old actress joined several other stars from the original X-Men films for the new movie, including Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, and Ian McKellen, reported New York Daily News.
Berry’s presence in the film as mutant Storm has allegedly been cut down to just one scene. Berry was pregnant with her second child during most of the filming on ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’ in Montreal.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
“Storm probably won’t be as badass as she was going to be,” Berry said after filming.
“Because we won’t be able to do any fighting or flying or things like that. There’s something very revealing and shocking about Storm in this movie that I thought was needed,” she added.
Last year, it was revealed that Anna Paquin’s role as Rogue was completely cut out of the movie. ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’ will be released in cinemas on May 2.