Actress Halle Berry’s role in the upcoming ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’ movie has been reportedly cut down.
The 47-year-old actress joined several other stars from the original X-Men films for the new movie, including Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, and Ian McKellen, reported New York Daily News.
Berry’s presence in the film as mutant Storm has allegedly been cut down to just one scene. Berry was pregnant with her second child during most of the filming on ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’ in Montreal.
“Storm probably won’t be as badass as she was going to be,” Berry said after filming.
“Because we won’t be able to do any fighting or flying or things like that. There’s something very revealing and shocking about Storm in this movie that I thought was needed,” she added.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Last year, it was revealed that Anna Paquin’s role as Rogue was completely cut out of the movie. ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’ will be released in cinemas on May 2.