Estranged couple Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin reportedly took part in a special ceremony in Bahamas to prepare for their split.
The couple, who announced that they were ending their marriage of 11 years in March, took part in a beach separating ceremony performed by a Kabbalah Rabbi while holidaying in Bahamas last week, reported Daily Star.
As part of the service the duo reportedly read from the sacred Kabbalah book and threw pebbles into the sea.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“Gwyneth and Chris woke up at 5 am in the Bahamas for daily counselling and joint meditation sessions. They are still extremely close and want to make this as easy for the kids as they can,” a source said.
“Gwyneth insisted the separation shouldn’t be seen as a sign of failure but as an inevitable circumstance,” the source added.
It was earlier reported that the couple were planning to seek an amicable divorce.