Estranged couple Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin reportedly took part in a special ceremony in Bahamas to prepare for their split.
The couple, who announced that they were ending their marriage of 11 years in March, took part in a beach separating ceremony performed by a Kabbalah Rabbi while holidaying in Bahamas last week, reported Daily Star.
As part of the service the duo reportedly read from the sacred Kabbalah book and threw pebbles into the sea.
“Gwyneth and Chris woke up at 5 am in the Bahamas for daily counselling and joint meditation sessions. They are still extremely close and want to make this as easy for the kids as they can,” a source said.
“Gwyneth insisted the separation shouldn’t be seen as a sign of failure but as an inevitable circumstance,” the source added.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
It was earlier reported that the couple were planning to seek an amicable divorce.