The celebrity duo, who announced their decision to divorce last year, intend to split their wealth evenly and share custody of Apple, 10, and Moses, nine, reported Aceshowbiz.
“They’re worth pretty much the same amount so are planning to halve everything. They have too much dignity to row about who has what, who should have the most money and who should see most of the kids.
- Bandar se Raavan tak: A day in the life of Budhana’s Ramleela
- Mexico earthquake spreads alarm, some rescue efforts suspended
- ICC anti-corruption unit launches probe in Sri Lanka
- Arvind Subramanian’s term as CEA extended by one year, says Arun Jaitley
- Haryana initiates process to get Honeypreet declared proclaimed offender
- Israel says Iran missile test a 'provocation'
“From the moment they decided to go their separate ways, they decided they would not allow the world to see them fight over money. Now they are both moving on with their lives, they see no need to complicate things – they are just keeping it nice and simple.”
The 42-year-old actress will reportedly remain in the family home in the Los Angeles suburb of Brentwood, while the Coldplay frontman, 38, will live in a beachside mansion in Malibu, meaning they will be a short distance apart.
Martin apparently intends to spend most of his time in the US in order to be with his children.