Actors Guy Pearce, Anthony LaPaglia and Kerry Fox are to star in an Australian movie adaptation of ‘Holding the Man’. The film, directed by Neil Armfield, is based on Timothy Conigrave’s memoir, which was adapted for a stage play in 2006, reported Variety.
The story focuses on two young men who fall in love and embark on a 15-year romance. “The success of Tim Conigrave’s book and Tommy Murphy’s stage play proves that this is a love story that speaks across generations, sexualities and cultures,” producer Kylie Dufresne said.
Production for ‘Holding the Man’ begins in Melbourne next week. Pearce was recently reported to be in talks to play the villain in thriller ‘War on Everyone’. Earlier this year, he explained that he almost turned down his role in ‘Iron Man 3’.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen