“Guardians of the Galaxy” scribe Nicole Perlman and “Inside Out” writer Meg LeFauve are said to be in negotiations to pen “Captain Marvel” for Marvel Studios.
The film still has not found a director or an actress to play the title character, though the studio has dated the film for July 6, 2018, reported Variety.
- Official sacked after Yoda image appears on Saudi textbook
- We are not afraid to play against the tough opponents, says India U-17 captain Amarjit Singh
- macOS High Sierra now available to download: Best features, how to install, and more
- FIFA U-17 World Cup 2017: Over 20K tickets sold for first match day
- Army foils infiltration bid by Pakistan's Border Action Team in Kupwara
- 8-ft long injured python undergoes CT scan
Captain Marvel, aka Carol Danvers, was an air force pilot whose DNA was fused with that of an alien after an accident, giving her superhuman strength and even the ability to fly.
The film marks Marvel’s first female-driven superhero movie.