Sharing a short but warm hug and flashing big smiles, Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet took their fans down a “Titanic” lane as they greeted each other at the 73rd Golden Globe Awards.
Kate Winslet, 40, looked stunning in a blue gown while his 1997 blockbuster’s co-star DiCaprio looked dapper in a black suit and bow tie.
Regarded as one of the most loved on-screen couples globally, DiCaprio, 41, and Winslet are best of friends in real life. (Read complete list of Golden Globe Winners 2016)
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
— Davi (@Daviwentworth) January 11, 2016
Besides “Titanic”, they have worked together in “Revolutionary Road” (2008). (Read: DiCaprio’s eye-roll at Gaga goes viral)
The 2016 Golden Globes was special for the couple’s fans also as both the actors emerged winners.
DiCaprio took home the best actor honour for his performance in period survival-thriller “The Revenant” while Winslet won in the best supporting actress category for Danny Boyle’s “Steve Jobs”. (See Pics: JLaw, JLo, Lady Gaga rock the red carpet at Golden Globes 2016)