Sharing a short but warm hug and flashing big smiles, Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet took their fans down a “Titanic” lane as they greeted each other at the 73rd Golden Globe Awards.
Kate Winslet, 40, looked stunning in a blue gown while his 1997 blockbuster’s co-star DiCaprio looked dapper in a black suit and bow tie.
Regarded as one of the most loved on-screen couples globally, DiCaprio, 41, and Winslet are best of friends in real life. (Read complete list of Golden Globe Winners 2016)
— Davi (@Daviwentworth) January 11, 2016
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Besides “Titanic”, they have worked together in “Revolutionary Road” (2008). (Read: DiCaprio’s eye-roll at Gaga goes viral)
The 2016 Golden Globes was special for the couple’s fans also as both the actors emerged winners.
DiCaprio took home the best actor honour for his performance in period survival-thriller “The Revenant” while Winslet won in the best supporting actress category for Danny Boyle’s “Steve Jobs”. (See Pics: JLaw, JLo, Lady Gaga rock the red carpet at Golden Globes 2016)