Hollywood star George Clooney says the atmosphere on ‘The Monuments Men’ set was so much fun, his co-stars would come in on their off days just to hang out.
The 52-year-old actor-and-director stars alongside friends and previous co-stars Matt Damon, Cate Blanchett and John Goodman in the wartime drama and says everyone had a good time making the movie, reported Femalefirst.
“John Goodman and Bill Murray would come to the set even when they weren’t working and hang out. It was a really great place to be so it made it easy to shoot,” he said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Clooney is delighted to see ‘Blue Jasmine’ actress Cate and his ‘Gravity’ and ‘August: Osage County’ co-stars Sandra Bullock, Meryl Streep and Julia Roberts doing so well during awards season, even though he hasn’t received the same recognition.
“I’ve been friends with Julia for a long long time, I’ve gotten to know Meryl over the years and I love her. And I’m happy for Sandy Bullock and for Cate, who is in this movie. “So it’s a lot of wonderful, really talented women doing really well,” he said.