Hollywood star George Clooney says the atmosphere on ‘The Monuments Men’ set was so much fun, his co-stars would come in on their off days just to hang out.
The 52-year-old actor-and-director stars alongside friends and previous co-stars Matt Damon, Cate Blanchett and John Goodman in the wartime drama and says everyone had a good time making the movie, reported Femalefirst.
“John Goodman and Bill Murray would come to the set even when they weren’t working and hang out. It was a really great place to be so it made it easy to shoot,” he said.
Clooney is delighted to see ‘Blue Jasmine’ actress Cate and his ‘Gravity’ and ‘August: Osage County’ co-stars Sandra Bullock, Meryl Streep and Julia Roberts doing so well during awards season, even though he hasn’t received the same recognition.
“I’ve been friends with Julia for a long long time, I’ve gotten to know Meryl over the years and I love her. And I’m happy for Sandy Bullock and for Cate, who is in this movie. “So it’s a lot of wonderful, really talented women doing really well,” he said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016