Hollywood star George Clooney is reportedly planning to launch his career in politics after he ties the knot with lawyer Amal Alamuddin.
Clooney, 53, is apparently friendly with Barack Obama and he is looking to take on a more official role, reported Daily Mirror.
“He has big ambitions and aims to get into politics imminently. He wants to do more humanitarian work and hopes to join the Democrats’ 2016 election campaign,” a source said London-based barrister Alamuddin, who represented WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange, is one of the world’s leading human rights specialists.
And it seems she has spurred on ‘Gravity’ star George to step up his ambitions. “George is thinking of how he can get more involved. Now he has Amal by his side it will give him more credibility to run for office,” the source added.
The actor had rallied for Obama at the 2012 election and was arrested outside the Sudanese Embassy after a planned protest over Darfur.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More