Hollywood star George Clooney is reportedly planning to launch his career in politics after he ties the knot with lawyer Amal Alamuddin.
Clooney, 53, is apparently friendly with Barack Obama and he is looking to take on a more official role, reported Daily Mirror.
“He has big ambitions and aims to get into politics imminently. He wants to do more humanitarian work and hopes to join the Democrats’ 2016 election campaign,” a source said London-based barrister Alamuddin, who represented WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange, is one of the world’s leading human rights specialists.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
And it seems she has spurred on ‘Gravity’ star George to step up his ambitions. “George is thinking of how he can get more involved. Now he has Amal by his side it will give him more credibility to run for office,” the source added.
The actor had rallied for Obama at the 2012 election and was arrested outside the Sudanese Embassy after a planned protest over Darfur.