Hollywood heartthrob George Clooney saw off competition from Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp to top a Men Ageing Gracefully list, thanks to his positive disposition and naturally greying hair.
The 53-year-old, who is engaged to Amal Alamuddin – a lawyer, 17 years younger than the actor- conquered the list, which aims to celebrate men who have remained good-looking as they got older, reported Daily Express.
The poll of 1,000 people for the Crown Clinic hair transplant centre in Manchester looked at men over 40 who best embraced the ageing process.
The ‘Gravity’ star was praised for looking comfortable in his skin and for not dying his greying head of hair.
Pitt, who recently married his partner of nine years, Angelina Jolie, came in at second place on the poll, while ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ actor Depp and James Bond star Daniel Craig finished in the third and fourth place respectively.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Hugh Jackman, Matt Damon, Matthew McConaughey, Will Smith and Sean Penn also appeared on the list, with ‘The King’s Speech’ actor Colin Firth rounding off the top 10.