Hollywood star George Clooney will reportedly splash $ 2 million on his wedding to attorney fiance Amal Alamuddin.
It is believed that the lavish wedding ceremony will be a three-day extravaganza, reported Showbizspy.
“He’s going to spend a king’s ransom to show how much he loves and cherishes her. It’ll be a three-day extravaganza with the finest wines and delicacies from Italy, boat rides on the lake and fireworks at night,” said a source.
The couple will wed in style at Clooney’s USD 30 million, 15-bedroom Villa Oleandra estate on Lake Como in Italy.
The actor will reportedly be splurging a huge sum on vintage wines, clothes, security and decorations.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review