Hollywood star George Clooney will reportedly splash $ 2 million on his wedding to attorney fiance Amal Alamuddin.
It is believed that the lavish wedding ceremony will be a three-day extravaganza, reported Showbizspy.
“He’s going to spend a king’s ransom to show how much he loves and cherishes her. It’ll be a three-day extravaganza with the finest wines and delicacies from Italy, boat rides on the lake and fireworks at night,” said a source.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The couple will wed in style at Clooney’s USD 30 million, 15-bedroom Villa Oleandra estate on Lake Como in Italy.
The actor will reportedly be splurging a huge sum on vintage wines, clothes, security and decorations.