Superstar George Clooney is reportedly all set to marry his fiancee in a romantic ceremony in Venice, Italy. The actor and his fiancee Amal Alamuddin, have been scouting venues in Italy for their big day in September, reported the New York Post.
The couple was seen dining in the floating city last month after touring possible wedding venues. “George and Amal want to be married in Italy, but they need a location that offers them and their guests privacy,” a source said.
Clooney, 53, also spent time in the city of love when he opened the 2013 Venice Film Festival with his and Sandra Bullock’s Oscar-winning movie ‘Gravity’ and was spotted piloting a water taxi on the canals. The recent celebrity to marry in Italy was reality star Kim Kardashian.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen