Hollywood star George Clooney is reportedly keen to settle down and start a family with his attorney fiance Amal Alamuddin.
Even though the couple are yet to plan their big day, it is being rumoured that Clooney, 53, wants his ‘Ocean’s Eleven’ co-star Brad Pitt, 50, to be the best man at his wedding, reported Daily Star.
“They haven’t made any solid wedding plans as yet but George has made it clear he wants Brad to be best man. George has told pals he is happy to settle in the UK and uproot his life to be with Amal. She is a successful lawyer who isn’t prepared to move Stateside and has made that clear from the beginning,” a source said.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
“That was one of the things that attracted George to her as she is the first woman he’s been with who hasn’t jumped at his every request. Despite insisting he didn’t want any children, George has also told pals he can’t wait to have a baby,” the source added.
This will be the second marriage for George, who was previously married to Talia Balsam from 1989 to 1993.