Hollywood star George Clooney is reportedly keen to settle down and start a family with his attorney fiance Amal Alamuddin.
Even though the couple are yet to plan their big day, it is being rumoured that Clooney, 53, wants his ‘Ocean’s Eleven’ co-star Brad Pitt, 50, to be the best man at his wedding, reported Daily Star.
“They haven’t made any solid wedding plans as yet but George has made it clear he wants Brad to be best man. George has told pals he is happy to settle in the UK and uproot his life to be with Amal. She is a successful lawyer who isn’t prepared to move Stateside and has made that clear from the beginning,” a source said.
“That was one of the things that attracted George to her as she is the first woman he’s been with who hasn’t jumped at his every request. Despite insisting he didn’t want any children, George has also told pals he can’t wait to have a baby,” the source added.
This will be the second marriage for George, who was previously married to Talia Balsam from 1989 to 1993.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More