Hollywood superstar George Clooney has reportedly popped the question to his new girlfriend Amal Alamuddin after she was spotted showing off a diamond sparkler on her ring finger few days ago.
Clooney, 52, and Alamuddin were first spotted together publicly in October last year, reported the Huffington Post.
“George and Amal are trying to keep things very low-key but they also aren’t really trying to hide this, it doesn’t seem. I think it’s like they want the people they love to know that this is real, that they plan on being together forever,” a source said.
The pair have apparently been getting serious in recent months and were most recently seen at a special screening of Clooney’s movie ‘Monuments Men’ at the White House in February.
The actor’s romance with Alamuddin came shortly after he split from Stacy Keibler last July, who reportedly ended their relationship because Clooney did not want to settle down and have children.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The Hollywood hunk was previously married to Talia Balsam and has since had notable relationships with Sarah Larson, Elisabetta Canalis and Keibler.