The first look of Darkest Hour was released and even after hours of observation, you will find it quite hard to recognise the actor who is playing Winston Churchill. Let’s leave you a few clues, previously he played a hero who does not wear a cap, he’s the kind of hero who puts a blanket around you at your time of distress, assuring you that the world has not ended. He’s the hero who’s leaves everything behind to save his godson Harry Potter. At a special appearance in popular television sitcom FRIENDS, you have seen him in a sword fight with Joey Tribbiani.
Gary Oldman’s first look in Darkest Hour has been released and the actor has undergone a dramatic transformation for director Joe Wright’s upcoming film. The 58-year-old actor is almost unrecognisable as the iconic British Prime Minister Winston Churchill in the upcoming true-story movie, reported Ace Showbiz. Darkest Hour centres on Winston Churchill who leads a charge against Adolf Hitler in the early days of World War II.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
In the upcoming movie, Churchill’s wife, Clementine, will be portrayed by Kristin Scott Thomas.
Cinderella actress, Lily James has joined the cast as Churchill’s personal secretary, Elizabeth Nel, while Ben Mendelsohn has been tapped to play King George VI. John Hurt is also among the cast members, set to portray Neville Chamberlain. The war drama is scheduled to arrive in US theatres on November 24, 2017.
With PTI inputs