Stephen Windon, the cinematographer behind “Furious 7” and “Fast and Furious 6”, will be making his directorial debut with action thriller “Full Throttle”.
The feature, written by Todd Slawsby, is set for production in the first quarter of next year, reported Deadline.
- Borrusia Dortmund match best start in Bundesliga with 6-1 win over Borussia Moenchengladbach
- Paulo Dybala scores again as Juventus win 4-0, Napoli perfect too
- Colombia rebels say ceasefire to extend to January 9
- Russian citizen sent to judicial custody in murder case
- Milo Yiannopoulos plans to hold rally at University of California Berkeley
- Sushma Swaraj UNGA address: Full text of her speech
“Full Throttle” is about a motorcycle racer who works as a courier in Kuala Lumpur after suffering a career-ending crash during a race in Singapore.
The film will bring together production teams from Hollywood, Malaysia and Singapore. It will shoot throughout Malaysia, with additional photography in Singapore.