- This 50-yr-old Indonesian mom looks so YOUNG, people thought she was her son's girlfriend
- Happy Choti Diwali 2017: Wishes, Images, WhatsApp and Facebook Status and Messages, Quotes, Greetings, Wallpapers, Cards
- Aligarh: Two BJP MLAs rush in to prevent arrest of doctors ‘caught’ doing sex-determination test
“Harry Potter” star Freddie Stroma has joined the cast of Michael Bay’s new film “13 Hours”.
The British actor, whose credits include “Pitch Perfect” and “Harry Potter”, joins John Krasinski and the recently cast Dominic Fumusa, reported Deadline.
Stroma will star as an undercover CIA agent in Libya in the film, which centers on the attack of a US State Department Special Mission Compound in Benghazi on the anniversary of 9/11.
- Documentary on Harry Potter to air on BBC
- Emma Watson beats Beyonce to become most inspiring celebrity
- Dunkirk actor Harry Styles: Hard to complain about Dunkirk's underwater scenes
- Here is a time turner for you to revisit Harry Potter and his friends in Hogwarts. See photos
- 20 years of Harry Potter: 20 facts from the world of Harry Potter you probably did not know before
- Michael Gambon to star in new miniseries JK Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy'
“The Inbetweeners 2” star Stroma will next be seen in Lifetime’s original comedy-drama series UnReal, which is set to premiere on June 1.
James Badge Dale, Max Martini and Pablo Schreiber have also signed on to the project, which is to begin production in Malta and Morocco next month.
Chuck Hogan has written the script, based on Mitchell Zuckoff’s book Thirteen Hours: A Firsthand Account of What Really Happened in Benghazi.