Actress Frances O’Connor is set to star in the sequel to the 2013 horror hit “The Conjuring”.
Director James Wan, rising high on the success of “Furious 7”, returns as director and producer along with Peter Safran and Rob Cowan, said The Hollywood Reporter.
O’Connor, 48, will play the mother of a girl, who is experiencing a haunting and desperate for help.
Vera Farmiga and Patrick Wilson are reprising their roles of real-life paranormal investigating couple Lorraine and Ed Warren.
- The Conjuring writers roped in to rework Die Hard 6 script
- Upcoming superhero movies: Avengers Infinity War, Deadpool 2 and Aquaman in the list
- 1921 trailer: Vikram Bhatt’s new horror flick is The Conjuring and Raaz combined, watch video
- The Conjuring 2 box office collections: Film earns Rs 19.80 cr in India
- The Conjuring 2 review: Two stars
- The Conjuring 2 trailer: Director James Wan is back to scare you once again
“The Conjuring 2” is due to begin production later in September.
Wan wrote the screenplay with Chad and Carey Hayes, with revisions by David Leslie Johnson.
O’Connor recently co-starred in television shows “The Missing” and “Mr Selfridge”.