The trailer of the much awaited film adaptation of E. L James’ erotic novel ’50 Shades of Grey’ is finally here. The teaser is everything we imagined it to be and more. It’s intense and sensual as Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson bring to life the characters of Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele.
The video starts off with the timid and mousy Anastasia arriving at the office of a successful businessman Christian Grey for an interview. From their first encounter itself, the sexual tension between the duo is extremely palatable.
Anastasia is in awe of Christian who she thinks is polite, intense, smart, intimidating while he is clearly taken up by her as well.
The trailer reveals some steamy scenes between the duo as they explore each other in the bedroom as well as outside. However, Christian has a secret that Anastasia is eager to share.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Will their relationship turn out to be more than just based on sexual chemistry?
Directed by Sam Taylor-Johnson, ’50 Shades of Grey’ also stars Luke Grimes Elliot, Victor Rasuk and Rita Ora.