“Fahrenheit 9/11” director Michael Moore has been undergoing treatment at an intensive care unit in New York City after he was struck down with a serious case of pneumonia.
Moore, 61, has cancelled all his upcoming work commitments, and is hoping to be discharged before the weekend so that he can continue his recovery at home.
“I’m writing this to all of you… from the Intensive Care Unit at a hospital in New York City,” he writes in a message posted on Facebook.
“Unfortunately, I’ve come down with pneumonia. Between running all over the place lately promoting my new movie… plus going to Flint to help the people of my hometown (deal with a dirty water crisis)… You can’t burn it at both ends, and if u (you) do, it’s best not to do so in the winter nor anywhere near a place full of toxic water!
Moore fears his hospitalisation will affect promotion efforts for his new film, “Where to Invade Next”, and he wants fans to help him out by sharing information about the movie on social media.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016