“Fahrenheit 9/11” director Michael Moore has been undergoing treatment at an intensive care unit in New York City after he was struck down with a serious case of pneumonia.
Moore, 61, has cancelled all his upcoming work commitments, and is hoping to be discharged before the weekend so that he can continue his recovery at home.
“I’m writing this to all of you… from the Intensive Care Unit at a hospital in New York City,” he writes in a message posted on Facebook.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“Unfortunately, I’ve come down with pneumonia. Between running all over the place lately promoting my new movie… plus going to Flint to help the people of my hometown (deal with a dirty water crisis)… You can’t burn it at both ends, and if u (you) do, it’s best not to do so in the winter nor anywhere near a place full of toxic water!
Moore fears his hospitalisation will affect promotion efforts for his new film, “Where to Invade Next”, and he wants fans to help him out by sharing information about the movie on social media.