The big screen adaptation of E L James’ erotic novel ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ has finally finished its filming.
‘Fifty Shades of Grey’, which stars Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson and Rita Ora in lead roles, completed its shooting schedule on Februray 21, E!Online reported.
“One of us is drinking… It is a wrap,” author James wrote on Instagram along with a photo of her and the director of the film Sam Taylor-Johnson.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The 50-year-old author followed it up with another tweet of an empty room with the caption, “It is so empty without you Michael De Luca and Dana Brunetti.”
The film is being produced by De Luca, Brunetti and James.
‘Fifty Shades of Grey’, is schedules to be released on February 11th next year.