Production on ‘Fast & Furious 7’, the long-running vehicular action series, will resume production by end of this month.
The production, which was delayed due to the death of actor Paul Walker in a fiery car crash in November last year, is shifting back into production on March 31, reported The Wrap.
The film’s lead star Vin Diesel told fans on Facebook that they were trying to make this film the best in the series in the memory of Walker. “The transition into that Dom state of mind has always been an interesting one. Only this time there is added purpose, a collective goal to make this the best one in the series… P.s. The long awaited completion of Seven, begins,” Diesel wrote on the social networking site.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Production was more than half-complete at the time of Walker’s accident but was delayed to allow the cast and crew to grieve and to figure out how to proceed and adjust the story in the wake of his loss.
The film, initially slated to be released this year, has been pushed back to April 10, 2015.