Production on ‘Fast & Furious 7’, the long-running vehicular action series, will resume production by end of this month.
The production, which was delayed due to the death of actor Paul Walker in a fiery car crash in November last year, is shifting back into production on March 31, reported The Wrap.
The film’s lead star Vin Diesel told fans on Facebook that they were trying to make this film the best in the series in the memory of Walker. “The transition into that Dom state of mind has always been an interesting one. Only this time there is added purpose, a collective goal to make this the best one in the series… P.s. The long awaited completion of Seven, begins,” Diesel wrote on the social networking site.
Production was more than half-complete at the time of Walker’s accident but was delayed to allow the cast and crew to grieve and to figure out how to proceed and adjust the story in the wake of his loss.
The film, initially slated to be released this year, has been pushed back to April 10, 2015.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016