‘Fast and Furious 7’, which got delayed following the untimely death of Paul Walker, will resume the production in April. The James Wan-directed film’s crew is expected to resume shooting in April in order to meet the summer 2015 release date, said The Hollywood Reporter.
Walker, 40, who played a former FBI agent-turned-criminal Brian O’Conner in the action film, died with his friend, Roger
Rodas, in a fatal car crash last year. The script was reworked following Walker’s sudden passing since the movie was still halfway done when the O’Conner depicter died. Earlier it was reported that Walker’s character will be retired in the film.
The action series stars Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Ludacris, and Tyrese Gibson among others.
In the previous six films, Walker played the on-screen sidekick to Diesel’s character of Dominic Toretto.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More