Action film ‘Fast and Furious 7’ has resumed shooting after its production had to be halted last year following actor Paul Walker’s death.
Production of the movie was delayed after the death of Walker, 40, who played the character of Brian O’Conner in the franchise, reported Variety.
Recently James Wan, 37, who is the director of the film, posted a photo on Instagram from the movie’s set.
“First day back filming. Better and stronger,” he wrote.
Screenwriter Chris Morgan had to drastically alter the script in order to determine whether Walker’s character will be retired or killed in the film.
It was earlier reported that Walker’s remaining scenes will be completed using body doubles and CGI (Computer Generated Imagery).
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
‘Fast and Furious 7’ is the latest installment of the hit movie franchise and will release on April 10 next year.
Walker died in a car crash on November 30th last year.