The shooting on ‘Fast and Furious 7’ is complete and the team thanked fans for supporting the movie after Paul Walker’s tragic death.
The producers took to Facebook to share their journey of 15 years which began with the first movie in the action drama.
“We made it. Today we completed the last shot in the production of ‘FAST & FURIOUS 7’. We wanted to take this moment to express how thankful we are for your support. We felt the love and strength from our fans throughout this journey, and it’s because of you that we got here,” said a post on the film’s official Facebook page.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The film took a four-month hiatus after Walker’s death. The actor had completed most of his scenes but not all.
“There was a time when we didn’t know how we could go on, or even if we should. But we listened to you, and you inspired us not only to keep going but to try and make the best FAST & FURIOUS movie yet,” the post read, referring to Walker’s tragic car crash that halted the shooting.
The cast also thanked Walker’s brothers –Caleb and Cody — who stood in for the rest of scenes involving the late actor and Vin Diesel for gathering everyone back when the production stopped last year.
In a photo, Diesel sitting on a guardrail and looking to the side. ‘Fast and Furious 7’ is slated for release on April 3, 2015. The film was originally slated to release this July but the delay in production pushed the date forward.