The shooting on ‘Fast and Furious 7’ is complete and the team thanked fans for supporting the movie after Paul Walker’s tragic death.
The producers took to Facebook to share their journey of 15 years which began with the first movie in the action drama.
“We made it. Today we completed the last shot in the production of ‘FAST & FURIOUS 7’. We wanted to take this moment to express how thankful we are for your support. We felt the love and strength from our fans throughout this journey, and it’s because of you that we got here,” said a post on the film’s official Facebook page.
The film took a four-month hiatus after Walker’s death. The actor had completed most of his scenes but not all.
“There was a time when we didn’t know how we could go on, or even if we should. But we listened to you, and you inspired us not only to keep going but to try and make the best FAST & FURIOUS movie yet,” the post read, referring to Walker’s tragic car crash that halted the shooting.
The cast also thanked Walker’s brothers –Caleb and Cody — who stood in for the rest of scenes involving the late actor and Vin Diesel for gathering everyone back when the production stopped last year.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
In a photo, Diesel sitting on a guardrail and looking to the side. ‘Fast and Furious 7’ is slated for release on April 3, 2015. The film was originally slated to release this July but the delay in production pushed the date forward.