Hollywood beauty Eva Mendes likes to dress down when she is not doing a red carpet appearance but the actress finds it hard to pull of jeans.
In an interview to Flare magazine, Mendes said she hates wearing body-baring clothes as they make her feel on display, reported E! News.
“I don’t like when it’s just me and I’m not working. I don’t like feeling like I’m on display. It’s not that I’m against body-conscious clothes—I have worn them on the red carpet or out—but when I’m photographed in them, I always regret it. For me, it’s always been the easy way out. When I wear something a little more revealing, I think, ‘Oh, gosh, I should have been more creative’,” Mendes said.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The actress said she picks her everyday clothes carefully as she can get photographed anywhere. “It’s an important part of my day, what I choose to wear and put out there in the world. I also have to remember that I probably will be photographed at the gas pump.”
“I’m always in dresses, in skirts—I think they’re so easy. People are always saying, ‘I love jeans, they’re so casual and easy,’ but I think jeans aren’t easy. They’re my worst nightmare,” Mendes said.