‘Harry Potter’ star Emma Watson will graduate from Brown University this month.
The 24-year-old actress’ four years at the Ivy League school will come to an end on May 25 when she receives a degree in English Literature, reported Contactmusic.
Watson began studying at Brown University back in 2009, but in March 2011, after 18 months of studying, she was forced to take a leave of absence to continue her filming commitments. During the 2011-12 academic year, she spent considerable time studying at Worcester College, which is part of the University of Oxford.
The British actress recently opened up about her experience at Brown University while appearing on ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show’.
“I guess everyone in their freshman year is nervous and figuring it all out. I think people kind of took pity on me. She’s English, she doesn’t really know where she’s going. And Brown were weirdly protective of me. “They saw it as their role to help me have that experience. I can’t really explain it,” Watson said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More