‘Harry Potter’ star Emma Watson will graduate from Brown University this month.
The 24-year-old actress’ four years at the Ivy League school will come to an end on May 25 when she receives a degree in English Literature, reported Contactmusic.
Watson began studying at Brown University back in 2009, but in March 2011, after 18 months of studying, she was forced to take a leave of absence to continue her filming commitments. During the 2011-12 academic year, she spent considerable time studying at Worcester College, which is part of the University of Oxford.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
The British actress recently opened up about her experience at Brown University while appearing on ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show’.
“I guess everyone in their freshman year is nervous and figuring it all out. I think people kind of took pity on me. She’s English, she doesn’t really know where she’s going. And Brown were weirdly protective of me. “They saw it as their role to help me have that experience. I can’t really explain it,” Watson said.