Actress Emma Watson fell ill for nearly three months while filming her upcoming film ‘Noah’.
The movie’s director Darren Aronofsky did not want anybody to drink water from plastic bottles in order to encourage a pro-environment atmosphere during the filming, which led
Watson, 23, consume stagnant water out of thirst, reported Daily Mirror.
“Because of the storm, we ended up shooting most of our scenes between 4am and 7am – and at that time I never function well. Because the film has a pro-environment message, Darren didn’t want anyone drinking from plastic water bottles on set either,” Watson said.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
“Everything we used had to be recycled or recyclable. Having no water bottles on set at five in the morning – when you’re exhausted and delirious – wasn’t ideal. was so tired one morning I picked up a mug from my trailer and drank some stagnant water that had been there for the duration – so three months. I was so ill,” she added.