Hermione of “Harry Potter” may have been her career-making role, but actress Emma Watson says she didn’t like everything about her character, specially the hair.
The 25-year-old actress said she finds the frizzy hair in the first film (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone) really “bad”, reported ET online.
“When I see the images again from the first Harry Potter I immediately think how bad my hair was,” Watson said.
- Emma Watson is looking for a fake tattoo PROOFREADER; here’s why
- Is that Hermoine Granger? Emma Watson has a doppelgänger and her pictures will blow your mind
- Emma Watson is ‘excited’ to play leading roles in films
- Emma Watson unsure of her acting career
- Harry Potter not end of Emma’s career
- Watson ‘felt sick’ on learning she’s a millionaire
Its been 14 years since the movie was released and the “Regression” star is surprised the way her life and career have shaped up.
“It is always surprising for me, to see how long this period of time is, where I have come and from where I started. It is pleasant to follow that journey,” she said.