‘American Horror Story’ actress Emma Roberts has revealed that she is afraid of ghosts.
The actress, 23, who plays the lead in the popular horror series said that she throughly searches every room she checks-in fearing that a spooky figure might be lurking around, reported Contactmusic.
“Everywhere I go I think is haunted. I’m the person checking under the bed, behind the curtains ten times before I go to bed. I’m very easily scared,” Roberts said.
The actress said she also learnt a trick to keep away spirits on the’ghost tour’ the crew went for before shooting
the upcoming season of ‘American Horror Story: Coven’.
Speaking about the tour in New Orleans, Emma said, “They take you around and they basically show you all these places where horrific things have happened and then tell you about all the ghosts and so after the ghost tour, I’m scared to death.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The blonde beauty shared the trick to ward off spirits. The woman who led the tour told her to leave tequila and salt on the kitchen table. “She said leave it on your kitchen table and tell them (spirits) it’s for them and to leave you alone”.
“A couple months went by, and we’re shooting the show, and everyone had these horrible ghost things happen to them! I was the only one that didn’t,” she added.