‘American Horror Story’ actress Emma Roberts has revealed that she is afraid of ghosts.
The actress, 23, who plays the lead in the popular horror series said that she throughly searches every room she checks-in fearing that a spooky figure might be lurking around, reported Contactmusic.
“Everywhere I go I think is haunted. I’m the person checking under the bed, behind the curtains ten times before I go to bed. I’m very easily scared,” Roberts said.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The actress said she also learnt a trick to keep away spirits on the’ghost tour’ the crew went for before shooting
the upcoming season of ‘American Horror Story: Coven’.
Speaking about the tour in New Orleans, Emma said, “They take you around and they basically show you all these places where horrific things have happened and then tell you about all the ghosts and so after the ghost tour, I’m scared to death.”
The blonde beauty shared the trick to ward off spirits. The woman who led the tour told her to leave tequila and salt on the kitchen table. “She said leave it on your kitchen table and tell them (spirits) it’s for them and to leave you alone”.
“A couple months went by, and we’re shooting the show, and everyone had these horrible ghost things happen to them! I was the only one that didn’t,” she added.