‘Game Of Thrones’ star Emilia Clarke has been banned from eating anything that tastes good in order to prepare for her upcoming movie.
The 26-year-old actress is following strict diet which includes a ban on wheat, sugar, caffeine or dairy for her role of Sarah Connor in ‘Terminator: Genesis’, reported Contactmusic.
“I have not been allowed to eat anything that might taste at all good. But don’t think I’m complaining because, believe me, I know exactly how lucky I am.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“I’ve been spending all day, every day in weapons training. I’ve been shooting guns, weightlifting, kick boxing and generally kicking a lot of ass,” Clarke said.