‘Juno’ star Ellen Page is in talks to join an untitled biopic of actor-comedian, John Belushi.
The 27-year-old actress is in negotiations to portray Judy Belushi Pisano opposite Emile Hirsch in the movie which will be written and directed by Steve Conrad, reported The Wrap.
Judith, now known as Judy Belushi Pisano, was Belushi’s high school sweetheart. They got married and remained together until his death in 1982. She serves as a producer for the film.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Emile Hirsch has landed the lead role, and Miles Teller will play Dan Aykroyd, Belushi’s ‘Blues Brothers’ co-star who also serves as a producer for the upcoming film.
The biopic will chronicle Belushi’s journey to stardom in 1970s through his shocking fatal drug overdose at the Chateau Marmont. He was just 33. The late actor/comedian was best known as the original member of ‘Saturday Night Live’ and the star of movies like ‘The Blues Brothers’ and ‘Animal House’.
Page was last seen in Sundance film ‘Touchy Feely’. She will next reprise her role as Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat in ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’ which is due to hit theatres on May 23.