Academy Awards host Ellen DeGeneres’ house is reportedly haunted.
The 56-year-old star and her wife Portia Di Rossi bought the Brody House in LA’s Holmby Hills area for an estimated USD 40 million at the start of the year, reported Radar online.
“The house has been remodelled, so Ellen thought it would have no trace of the former owner. But she was wrong. Within a few nights of moving in Ellen started hearing random noises including footsteps and doors opening and closing.
“Then, in the middle of the night she heard a woman’s faint cry. Ellen was totally freaked out. She hasn’t had a solid night’s sleep ever since she moved in,” a source said.
The 13,000 square foot Brody house was built for property developer Sidney Brody and his wife Frances in 1951. Sidney passed away in 1981, but it is the spirit of his wife, who died in 2009, that is said to haunt the property and friends have convinced Ellen and Portia to take drastic action to cleanse the property of the spirit.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations