‘Hunger Games’ star Elizabeth Banks is all set to make her feature debut as a director with ‘Pitch Perfect 2’, the sequel hit 2012 comedy.
Banks, who also co-starred in and produced the original, is returning in the same capacity to the sequel. Anna Kendrick and Rebel Wilson, who also starred in the original, are likely to return, the Hollywood Reporter said
The story of the first movie revolved around a freshman who reluctantly joins a college cappella group called the Bellas and leads it to the finals.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
“Elizabeth originated the idea for ‘Pitch Perfect’ and was instrumental in making the first film such a huge success. She brings an enormous amount of energy and experience to everything she works on and we’re thrilled that she is making her feature directorial debut on ‘Pitch Perfect 2’,”said Universal Pictures chairman Donna Langley.
Banks was most recently seen reprising her role as Effie Trinket in ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’.