Actor Eddie Redmayne has said he got complete stage fright when he picked up a wand on the set of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. The 34-year-old actor, who plays magizoologist Newt Scamander in the JK Rowling-penned movie, admits he was incredibly nervous about picking up a wand to use on set, reported Female First.
“It was so weird. Because when you get to pick up a wand, your inner nine-year-old is having the best moment of his life. ‘Oh my god. I get to use one of these!’
“And then you pick one up and go, ‘Oh. Why does this feel so weird? What do I do with it?’ I got complete stage fright!” he said.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Eddie Redmayne loved being able to meet up with Rowling to discuss the character but admits he was a little “in awe” of her.
“I was lucky enough to meet her just before we started filming. At that point I was so in awe of her. I wanted to be all, ‘Lovely to meet you!’ but we only had an hour so I just went, ‘So, Newt?’,” the actor said.
“You can ask her anything. Any detail from the smallest nuance. She is so in love with her characters. By that point I’d done so much work on who Newt was, and it was two people just talking at each other. It was so helpful.”