Actor Eddie Redmayne says he is allergic to cats and it embarrasses him a lot. The Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them actor thinks it is “awful” that he has to take medication whenever he comes into contact with a cat, reported Female First.
“I’m really allergic to cats, which is a bit awful. It’s really embarrassing, whenever you’re near a cat to have to take an antihistamine,” the 34-year-old actor said.
Redmayne may be one of the most popular stars right now, but the actor hit a low in his life when he had to work in hospitality.
“Basically, the guests would come into one studio and you’d feed them alcohol to get them really drunk, then you’d get them into another studio to watch the soap awards, the idea being that they were super rowdy and that made great television.
On their way into the other studio, they had to hand their empties in, and all the guys from ‘Hollyoaks’ piled theirs on my tray. I remember one of them went, ‘Check this out!’ and put another one on top and I said, ‘Please don’t…’ And they smashed over. I remember feeling pretty deathly.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
In another interview, Eddie Redmayne also said he was worried about ruining Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them because he is such a huge fan of the Harry Potter movies. The actor is a huge fan of the Harry Potter movies and admitted to some nerves about taking on the role of Newt Scamander in the upcoming spin-off, reported Contactmusic.