Eddie Redmayne says it is kind of wonderful how his fellow actor Benedict Cumberbatch gives him advice. The 34-year-old Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them star said it is odd how parallel the two actors’ lives are but he is glad to have someone to talk to about “the intricacies of the experience” they have both been through, reported Contactmusic.
“It’s odd! You’re absolutely right – there is an oddness to it. I think we’d love to work together someday rather than working in parallel worlds. And we did work together once on a film called ‘The Other Boleyn Girl’ where we played Scarlett Johansson’s husbands,” Redmayne said. “What is lovely is that the past few years for both of us have been such a ride that it is wonderful to have a pal who you can go and really talk to about the intricacies of the experience.
“It’s been kind of wonderful. And I found Comic-Con to be this amazing frenzy, but I called Ben and was like, ‘Dude! Talk me through your experience! How do you handle it?!'” Eddie also says he will not like to see himself playing James Bond. The 34-year-old star said he loves to see other people playing the character but will not say no if the role is ever offered to him, reported Variety.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“I definitely will not be playing James Bond. I would hate to see myself play James Bond. I love going to see ‘James Bond’ and seeing really freaking cool actors that I admire doing great things. Never say never, but…No. Who would I like to see as James Bond? That’s a different question,” Redmayne said.
The Oscar-winner finds Tom Hardy best suited for the role. “Tom Hardy. Seeing him in ‘Inception,’ I thought he was so debonair. But are they even looking? See, you don’t know. Nobody knows. I love Daniel Craig.”