The world premiere of “Spectre”, the upcoming 24th James Bond film, will be attended by Prince William, Kate Middleton and Prince Harry.
“We are honoured that Their Royal Highnesses, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry will attend the Royal Film Performance of ‘Spectre’ and delighted the CTBF will be the beneficiary of the event,” film producers Michael G Wilson and Barbara Broccoli said in a statement.
It will take place on Monday, October 26 at The Royal Albert Hall in London.
“Spectre” has been selected for The Cinema and Television Benevolent Fund’s Royal Film Performance 2015.
The Royal Film Performance (RFP) is annually held in aid of the CTBF, the charity for the UK film, cinema and commercial television industries, dedicated to providing support for those working behind-the-scenes in times of hardship.
- BAFTA 2018: Kate Middleton does not wear black, Twitterati feel she is not supporting Time’s Up
- How Meghan Markle-Prince Harry’s engagement photos are inspired but different from Kate Middleton-Prince William
- ‘Does it mean a day off’: Tweeple erupt with joy to Prince Harry-Meghan Markle’s engagement announcement
- Daniel Craig hates watching himself on screen
- Royals Kate Middleton, Prince William, Prince Harry and 007 cast add sparkle to ‘Spectre’ world premiere
- Bond is back. Film stars mingle with royals at ‘Spectre’ premiere
“Spectre” will be the third Bond film chosen as an RFP title since its inception in 1946.
“We are absolutely thrilled that the world premiere of ‘Spectre’ has been selected as The CTBF Royal Film Performance 2015 and are most grateful to the Royal Family for their continued support,” said the president of the CTBF, Barry Jenkins OBE.
The premiere will also be attended by the film’s leading actors Daniel Craig, Christoph Waltz, Lea Seydoux, Ben Whishaw, Naomie Harris, David Bautista, Monica Bellucci, and Ralph Fiennes.
The cast will be joined on the red carpet by director Sam Mendes, Wilson and Broccoli.
For the first time ever, the film will open on the same night at cinemas across the UK and Ireland.
Following the world premiere, “Spectre” will begin its rollout in territories around the world. The film will release in India on November 20, 2015.