Drew Barrymore is now a mommy of two. The 39-year-old actress and her 36-year-old husband, Will Kopelman, are welcoming their second daughter.
Barrymore’s rep, Chris Miller, confirms Frankie Barrymore Kopelman was born Tuesday. Barrymore and Kopelman’s first child, daughter Olive, is 19 months old. The couple say in a statement that “Olive has a new little sister, and everyone is healthy and happy!”
Barrymore told The Associated Press earlier this month that becoming a parent is the greatest thing she’s ever done in her life.
Barrymore’s latest film, out May 23, is the family-friendly comedy “Blended,” which co-stars Adam Sandler. Her recent photo book, “Find It in Everything,” was dedicated to daughter Olive.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016