Drew Barrymore is now a mommy of two. The 39-year-old actress and her 36-year-old husband, Will Kopelman, are welcoming their second daughter.
Barrymore’s rep, Chris Miller, confirms Frankie Barrymore Kopelman was born Tuesday. Barrymore and Kopelman’s first child, daughter Olive, is 19 months old. The couple say in a statement that “Olive has a new little sister, and everyone is healthy and happy!”
Barrymore told The Associated Press earlier this month that becoming a parent is the greatest thing she’s ever done in her life.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Barrymore’s latest film, out May 23, is the family-friendly comedy “Blended,” which co-stars Adam Sandler. Her recent photo book, “Find It in Everything,” was dedicated to daughter Olive.