Hollywood star Drew Barrymore celebrated the impending arrival of her second child at a star-studded baby shower, where guests included Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz and Reese Witherspoon.
The 39-year-old actress, who already has a 16-month-old daughter Olive with her husband Will Kopelman, is expecting another baby girl enjoyed a huge bash over the weekend, reported Contactmusic. “Drew had a blast. (She is) so ready for this baby,” a source said.
‘Iron Man 3’ star Paltrow, 41, was also on hand for the festivities despite keeping a low profile since announcing her split from Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, 37, last month after 10 years of marriage.
Drew Barrymore is expected to give birth in the next two weeks.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More