Hollywood star Drew Barrymore celebrated the impending arrival of her second child at a star-studded baby shower, where guests included Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz and Reese Witherspoon.
The 39-year-old actress, who already has a 16-month-old daughter Olive with her husband Will Kopelman, is expecting another baby girl enjoyed a huge bash over the weekend, reported Contactmusic. “Drew had a blast. (She is) so ready for this baby,” a source said.
‘Iron Man 3’ star Paltrow, 41, was also on hand for the festivities despite keeping a low profile since announcing her split from Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, 37, last month after 10 years of marriage.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Drew Barrymore is expected to give birth in the next two weeks.