Actress Jessica Alba says she does not care who plays her character of Sue Storm in the next installment of ‘Fantastic Four’.
Alba, 32, played the role of the invisible woman in last two films but will not be seen in the upcoming reboot. She has been replaced by Kate Mara, reported Contactmusic.
“I don’t have any sort of real attachment to anything like that. I’m like, the more the better, I don’t really have any idea. It’s not like I created the comic book. I think Stan Lee (the co-creator of ‘Fantastic Four’) should have a say in who plays Sue,” said Alba.
“I don’t read entertainment news so I’m not aware of it, but I love that comic book and it’s such a great story about family and staying together,” she said.
‘Fantastic Four’ is scheduled for release in June.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016