Producer Kevin Feige says using magic during action shots in upcoming sci-fi film Doctor Strange was quite challenging. The 43-year-old American film producer, also the President of Marvel Studios, revealed that the biggest challenge he faced while filming the Benedict Cumberbatch-starrer was shooting the “action sequences”, reported Female First.
“The use of magic for action sequences was something that took a long time to figure out what road to take. We did not- and (director) Scott (Derrickson) was very smart- in not wanting it to simply be someone shoots a bolt of lightning.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“There are interpretations of that. But we wanted to do something different, and we wanted to tap into this notion of
the multiverse, of dimensions right next to our own,” he said.
Feige believes that his team has been successful in finding a right solution for “light blast”.
“We’ve seen light blast versus light blast before. Again, there’s some of that in this movie for impact, and for dynamic attacks, but really this is about, and the sort of four main action scenes have been structured around which power from which dimensions are they going to be used to screw with our world now…
“So something that starts as a foot chase becomes totally unrecognisable,” he added.
Marvel Studios has released the third trailer for Doctor Strange. It gives both a closer look at Mads Mikkelsen’s villainous Kaecilius as well as just how trippy Dr. Stephen Strange’s (Benedict Cumberbatch) transformation into Sorcerer Supreme may truly be.
Doctor Strange tells the story of a talented and arrogant neurosurgeon who upon losing his livelihood to an injury finds himself drawn into a surreal world of reality-bending magic. He learns that he is in a position to take a part in defending the Earth from threatening forces outside his own dimension.
With PTI inputs.