Actress Nicole Kidman says it is difficult for her to stay away from kids when she is off to work.
The 48-year-old Hollywood star has been treading the boards in the West End for the first time in 17 years as British scientist Rosalind Franklin in a production of “Photograph 51”, which began previews in September.
- Do you know who got to keep Nicole Kidman's Emmys?
- Nicole Kidman felt safe while shooting love scenes with Colin Farrell in The Killing of a Sacred Deer
- Nicole Kidman speaks against domestic violence in a letter
- Very happy to be 50 at the moment: Nicole Kidman
- Nicole Kidman opens up about her feelings after the split with Tom Cruise
- Nicole Kidman doesn't like to text
Kidman’s performance has won her rave reviews and a best actress nomination at the UK’s upcoming Evening Standard Theater Awards, but she admits her two daughters Sunday and Faith, cannot wait for her stage stint to wrap up, reported Contactmusic.
“It is a very, very hard thing to do a play and not be there for that period of time, bed time. So, this has been a big ask in terms of my four year old and my seven year old, and you know, they’re like, ‘We can’t wait for it to end!'” she said.