Actor Deon Cole has joined the third instalment of hit comedy franchise “Barbershop”.
The film also stars Ice Cube, Oscar-winning composer Common and Cedric the Entertainer.
Cole, 43, will play Dante, a fixture at the shop who shares his pithy comments on any subject under the sun, even though his cultural references are a few years out of date, reported Deadline.
- Deepika Padukone has not replaced Priyanka Chopra in Don 3, says producer Ritesh Sidhwani
- Pulkit Samrat: Fukrey Returns does not only have comedy
- Bigg Boss 11: Race 3 stars Jacqueline Fernandez and Bobby Deol to join Salman Khan on Weekend Ka Vaar
- Photos: Race 3 actor Saqib Saleem doing 'Ryan Reynolds Deadpool workout'
- Jacqueline Fernandez hopes to repeat Kick success with Salman Khan starrer Race 3
- 'Golmaal 4' to hit screens during Diwali 2017
Cole’s casting comes a day after Common secured a role in the film.
Malcolm D Lee is helming “Barbershop 3”. The script is by Kenya Barris and Tracy Oliver. The film does not have a release date.
The original film was released in 2002 and it was followed by the second part in 2004.