Actor Deon Cole has joined the third instalment of hit comedy franchise “Barbershop”.
The film also stars Ice Cube, Oscar-winning composer Common and Cedric the Entertainer.
Cole, 43, will play Dante, a fixture at the shop who shares his pithy comments on any subject under the sun, even though his cultural references are a few years out of date, reported Deadline.
- Salman Khan’s Race 3: Everything we know so far
- Race 3 actor Jacqueline Fernandez’s car hit by a rickshaw, actor escapes unhurt
- Vin Diesel: Fast and Furious 9 will be bigger
- Total Dhamaal: Jaaved Jaaferi as Manav and Arshad Warsi as Adi promise another laughter riot
- Before Varun Dhawan-Katrina Kaif’s dance film, watch these Bollywood dance movies
- The Conjuring writers roped in to rework Die Hard 6 script
Cole’s casting comes a day after Common secured a role in the film.
Malcolm D Lee is helming “Barbershop 3”. The script is by Kenya Barris and Tracy Oliver. The film does not have a release date.
The original film was released in 2002 and it was followed by the second part in 2004.