Actor Deon Cole has joined the third instalment of hit comedy franchise “Barbershop”.
The film also stars Ice Cube, Oscar-winning composer Common and Cedric the Entertainer.
Cole, 43, will play Dante, a fixture at the shop who shares his pithy comments on any subject under the sun, even though his cultural references are a few years out of date, reported Deadline.
- Thor Ragnarok actor Chris Hemsworth open to work in Bollywood
- Happy birthday Ali Fazal: Five things you did not know about the Victoria and Abdul star
- Bobby Deol on Race 3: Feels great to be part of the team
- Jacqueline Fernandez hopes to repeat Kick success with Salman Khan starrer Race 3
- Sanjay Dutt to have love interest in Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster 3
- 'Golmaal 4' to hit screens during Diwali 2017
Cole’s casting comes a day after Common secured a role in the film.
Malcolm D Lee is helming “Barbershop 3”. The script is by Kenya Barris and Tracy Oliver. The film does not have a release date.
The original film was released in 2002 and it was followed by the second part in 2004.